mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
In a break from the normal, I am going to show you a picture of it. This is because I have no idea what this thing is. I tend to handwave Playmo oddities as "a strange German thing" but this looks like a misplaced Halloween dec, so what is it? Anybody know?
...after some spoiler space, in case you want to enjoy the crappy video first...
...a bit further, some people have really big screens...
[previously, on Rick's b.log] In a break from the normal, I am going to show you a picture of it. This is because I have no idea what this thing is. I tend to handwave Playmo oddities as "a strange German thing" but this looks like a misplaced Halloween dec, so what is it? Anybody know?
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Super-speed car oil change, Not enough WTF in the world, No rest for the wicked. (2021/10/14)
- A new British Passport, Working Saturday, Oops? You didn't mean to land there, did you? Feeling good and an unexpected trip into Big Town, My new strimmer, A note of sadness, Legitimate salvage. (2021/10/10)
- Superheroes, Halogen cooker and chips. (2021/10/02)
- The Brexit Benefits just keep on coming. (2021/09/28)
- Two years ago today, Sorry for the silence, Strimmer motor. (2021/09/27)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 17:55 on 2021/10/17.
© 2014 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.