mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
A real proper employee!
That's it. I have signed CDI. Don't ask me about the mornings, I had conveniently forgotten how the 5am starts made me feel... Hoooo!
Page 1 of 2. The second page is more definitions of stuff. Yada yada...
The pay is only just above minimum wage (what I was earning) and I get paid breaks. But don't think I walk away with that, my in-the-bank will be around €1050ish as the rest is lopped off in social charges and we are not even including tax yet. As advanced as France is in some senses, they don't have the idea of PAYE...
Best observation? I'm French! Damn, that was quick. Stick that in your baguette and smoke it, Sarkozy! ☺
I consider this mistake a compliment, not an insult, by the way.
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Super-speed car oil change, Not enough WTF in the world, No rest for the wicked. (2021/10/14)
- A new British Passport, Working Saturday, Oops? You didn't mean to land there, did you? Feeling good and an unexpected trip into Big Town, My new strimmer, A note of sadness, Legitimate salvage. (2021/10/10)
- Superheroes, Halogen cooker and chips. (2021/10/02)
- The Brexit Benefits just keep on coming. (2021/09/28)
- Two years ago today, Sorry for the silence, Strimmer motor. (2021/09/27)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 12:04 on 2021/10/18.
© 2009 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.