mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
I did this yesterday, but was too tired to make up a web page. I went to bed and listened to some music...
Of course there was a pumpkin. This time, with extra candles:
and (yup, two photos this year!):
Le Making Of
Notice the watering can. You know... Just to be on the safe side. ☺
Playing with the colour temperature to get a more orangey pumpkin:
Looking up, a plane flew through the moon:
And, of course, we shall finish with the obligatory candle photo:
I should point out, every single photo was taken with my S7 using automatic exposure. There are no tripod shots or special long exposures. The camera is just this good at nighttime shots. My older phones? Would have likely given me plenty of blurry dark pictures...
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Freaky electrics, That parcel, Seeds, Why I won't use plastic sheeting, Lunch? (2021/05/02)
- Potato experiment, Full Super Moon, ESP32-CAM silliness, Writing and CD ripping. (2021/04/27)
- I got up late (cat food), Battery soldering iron teardown, Stupid Amazon prices. (2021/04/25)
- The post has just arrived, An easy weekend, A free bin, Distance, Winning the lottery, Vaccination, ESP32-CAM power, RISC OS show, Future of RISC OS. (2021/04/24)
- A pleasant day, ESP32-CAM examples and settings. (2021/04/18)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 02:47 on 2021/05/06.
© 2017 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.