mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Playmobil Advent Calendar - Day Nineteen
Mobile office redux
I got myself a little laptop table. It is supposed to hook on to a steering wheel (with a comical notice warning you not to use the product when driving - duh) but there is nothing on the passenger side to hook it on to.
However, I found that if I flip up the bracket, it is a good size for the iPad Mini, and the magnets on the protective case help hold the iPad in place.
Not only that, but the little indentation for the cup is a perfect fit for a McCup of tea (coffee, chocolate, etc).
Couple that with my phone for tethered connectivity, and some music via wire link or Bluetooth, and I'm good to go...
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Freaky electrics, That parcel, Seeds, Why I won't use plastic sheeting, Lunch? (2021/05/02)
- Potato experiment, Full Super Moon, ESP32-CAM silliness, Writing and CD ripping. (2021/04/27)
- I got up late (cat food), Battery soldering iron teardown, Stupid Amazon prices. (2021/04/25)
- The post has just arrived, An easy weekend, A free bin, Distance, Winning the lottery, Vaccination, ESP32-CAM power, RISC OS show, Future of RISC OS. (2021/04/24)
- A pleasant day, ESP32-CAM examples and settings. (2021/04/18)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 03:33 on 2021/05/06.
© 2015 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.