mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Happy Easter - a celebration where some dead guy moved a rock and frolicked in a field full of bunnies; sort of like a gay version of Charlton Heston, then?
I heard on the radio that DamnCam is under heat for fueling "sectarian divisions" for referring to England as a Christian country. People, what the hell? Have none of you whinging morons never heard of The Church Of England, of which the head of the Royal Family is supposed to be "Defender Of The Faith"? In so so sorry if this reality doesn't fit in with your beliefs - but that's just how it is. The UK is a Christian country. Even got its own special brand of Christianity (a bit like a late Middle Ages "opt-out" clause). That's just how it is. End of discussion.
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- USB MIDI for RISC OS. (2022/08/09)
- Archie - it's finally over, I went to Craon yesterday, The psychology of fleas, Vacuuming the concrete outside, Repainting the windows. (2022/08/07)
- It's the economy stupid, EDF and consent, Being nannyed by Google, Tidying up, Storms, Heat and bugs, More tidying up, Haircut. (2022/08/05)
- Yet more heat, Shrinkflation, Washing, Swallowtail caterpillar, Rees-Mogg was wrong and the folly of Brexit. (2022/08/03)
- More Paper Girls decoding. (2022/07/25)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 04:03 on 2022/08/11.
© 2014 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.