mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in May 2011...
- 2011/05/08 - This entry is a many-splendored thing! ARM disassembler, hangman game, Madeleine (yes, that one), real Japanese rice, pay woes and work night-hours, vide grenier, Casio KL-2000, bad continuity, animé, Steins;Gate (résumé of first five episodes) [phew!]
- 2011/05/15 - OSD failure, vide grenier, GPS accuracy, a not-so awesome deal
- 2011/05/24 - The most EPICest FAIL ever!
- 2011/05/28 - Oh boy! Okay: Petrol wheeze/rip-off, a very impractical car for a country town, PlayStation 1 (PSX) and protected video, tree cutting, weirdness at Amazon, and the awesome Steins;Gate eps 6 to 8.
- 2011/05/30 - Tax and cucumbers
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Advent 2021 day 1, Mamie Fletcher's House 1 - introduction. (2021/12/01)
- Petrol and politics, Political stupidity, Yet more political stupidity, A nice cup of tea, More bramble whacking, A trip into Big Town. (2021/11/28)
- Amazon wins, maybe? (Pancake mix, Koshihikari rice, Tea advent calendar...). (2021/11/21)
- Amazon return, Headlights. (2021/11/17)
- Badass lizard!, Playmo parcel, The quickest satellite receiver - Echosat 20500 S, Doctor Who, My aching finger. (2021/11/14)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 14:23 on 2021/12/02.
© 2011 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.