mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in October 2008...
- 2008/10/01 - Farnell, vinyl, "illegal" downloading, minimum wage, and child Internet safety.
- 2008/10/02 - Land's end, story's end...
- 2008/10/03 - The day greed won and we lost.
- 2008/10/07 - Serendipity, pay day, MPman MP4-Fiesta (review), and hash-cake.
- 2008/10/10 - Meeting somebody new...
- 2008/10/14 - Mobiles and microprocessors.
- 2008/10/17 - DIY shopping and SiteKiosk.
- 2008/10/20 - The Nokia 6230i.
- 2008/10/22 - Gaspillage - endgame.
- 2008/10/24 - The end of 'CastAVote'.
- 2008/10/29 - WebScan and DST time changes, Nokia emulator, today at work...
- 2008/10/30 - Wossy and his pay packet, my final day will be a day off (!), and "Dead Set".
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Caoimhe trolling me? YOU TWAT! Leclerc, what the hell? Soon, soon. Mowing. Potatoes. (2021/05/07)
- Freaky electrics, That parcel, Seeds, Why I won't use plastic sheeting, Lunch? (2021/05/02)
- Potato experiment, Full Super Moon, ESP32-CAM silliness, Writing and CD ripping. (2021/04/27)
- I got up late (cat food), Battery soldering iron teardown, Stupid Amazon prices. (2021/04/25)
- The post has just arrived, An easy weekend, A free bin, Distance, Winning the lottery, Vaccination, ESP32-CAM power, RISC OS show, Future of RISC OS. (2021/04/24)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 23:42 on 2021/05/08.
© 2008 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.