mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
The story continues...
I knew there was a really slim chance I would return to work to find my coat on the hanger. And, as expected, it is not there. I had a word with my 'lesser' superior (as opposed to the higher-up one) as the other was having a day off. She said she had left a note in the office and they will let me know if anything turns up. I'm sure she remembered my description of it! Furthermore I bet she said that I have lost my coat, rather than it having been taken.
I will make up a note in French and place it in the staff break room, plus give a copy to my other superior, see if that prompts them to give a damn.
PS: For today's gaspillage - how'd you fancy around 60kg of apricot pieces?
Please note that while I check this page every so often, I am not able to control what users write; therefore I disclaim all liability for unpleasant and/or infringing and/or defamatory material. Undesired content will be removed as soon as it is noticed. By leaving a comment, you agree not to post material that is illegal or in bad taste, and you should be aware that the time and your IP address are both recorded, should it be necessary to find out who you are. Oh, and don't bother trying to inline HTML. I'm not that stupid! ☺ ADDING COMMENTS DOES NOT WORK IF READING TRANSLATED VERSIONS.
You can now follow comment additions with the comment RSS feed. This is distinct from the b.log RSS feed, so you can subscribe to one or both as you wish.
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Why I don't program for a living. (2022/08/11)
- USB MIDI for RISC OS. (2022/08/09)
- Archie - it's finally over, I went to Craon yesterday, The psychology of fleas, Vacuuming the concrete outside, Repainting the windows. (2022/08/07)
- It's the economy stupid, EDF and consent, Being nannyed by Google, Tidying up, Storms, Heat and bugs, More tidying up, Haircut. (2022/08/05)
- Yet more heat, Shrinkflation, Washing, Swallowtail caterpillar, Rees-Mogg was wrong and the folly of Brexit. (2022/08/03)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 20:17 on 2022/08/12.
© 2008 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.