mailto: blog -at- heyrick -dot- eu
Entries in August 2008...
- 2008/08/07 - Inkorekt speling iz rong, weight-- = petrol--, smasheroonie, l'accent Frenchie, RetroGeek, and "esoteric".
- 2008/08/11 - Coke vs Pepsi, new "improved" recipe, honey, bad Brit blood, and "pants" (plus nappies and diapers!).
- 2008/08/18 - The end of TV adverts, mobile prices, geeks are cool, Hello Kitty, and "susurration".
- 2008/08/19 - DVD+R/DVD-R, writing DVDs, CBR, why XviD, and "felicity".
- 2008/08/21 - W3C/validation, more Hello Kitty, daft message 1, on cost-cutting, daft message 2, and "pallor".
- 2008/08/24 - Pointless movie remake, and "impetuous".
(Felicity? Marte? Find out!)
- Caoimhe trolling me? YOU TWAT! Leclerc, what the hell? Soon, soon. Mowing. Potatoes. (2021/05/07)
- Freaky electrics, That parcel, Seeds, Why I won't use plastic sheeting, Lunch? (2021/05/02)
- Potato experiment, Full Super Moon, ESP32-CAM silliness, Writing and CD ripping. (2021/04/27)
- I got up late (cat food), Battery soldering iron teardown, Stupid Amazon prices. (2021/04/25)
- The post has just arrived, An easy weekend, A free bin, Distance, Winning the lottery, Vaccination, ESP32-CAM power, RISC OS show, Future of RISC OS. (2021/04/24)
List all b.log entries
Return to the site index
PS: Don't try to be clever.
It's a simple substring match.
Last read at 00:17 on 2021/05/09.
© 2008 Rick Murray
This web page is licenced for your personal, private, non-commercial use only. No automated processing by advertising systems is permitted.
RIPA notice: No consent is given for interception of page transmission.