Can YOU help?
I am on the look-out for any teletext hardware (for Acorn machines) that I do not currently
have. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Acorn's teletext receiver for the BBC micro range (was there a RISC OS version?)
- Computer Concept's teletext receiver
- DezignIT's teletext receiver
- Ground Control model UTA-1 and model UTA-2
- Irlam's teletext card (or is this specific to RiscTV?)
- Morley's teletext receiver
- XOB's teletext receiver
If you have any of these devices, and they are no longer required, please contact me! I would
like to support the greatest range of hardware possible, and this cannot be done without the
receivers to test the hardware upon.
You can contact me at heyrick1973 -at- yahoo.co.uk.
Please do not post this email address to usenet.
Return to Teletext software index
Copyright © 2003 Richard Murray