- All common servers...
- Level 4 (remotely)
- awServer (device #0 locally)
- Level 4 (across AUN)
- Easy-to-use user editor which also tells you if the user is currently
- User search (with '*' and '#' wildcarding).
- Password search (with wildcarding).
- Remote 'notify' and 'snoop' (not available via AUN).
- 'Notify' has option to broadcast message to all stations.
- Does not cache users, so is responsive and up to date.
- Powerful new-user creation facilities; can create URD and automatically
copy across specific files. Can also generate random 'passwords'.
- Import users in FileStore/awServer format or Level4 format with option
to append or overwrite.
- Import a list of names in CSV format to batch 'create new user' or
batch 'delete user'.
- Export users in FileStore/awServer or Level4 formats.
- Extended configuration available with options like "Read
only", "Log all" or "Don't show passwords"...
- Point'n'click server selection, also lists printer server status.
- Can record network topology and check this when loading.
- Remote 'Ping' facility; an aid in fault-finding.
- No need to be logged on in order to start BudgieMgr. You cannot edit
users until you are logged on; but network check and ping will work.
- Powerful OSCLI facility to send *commands to a remote station.
- Intercepts Notify messages and shows them to you in a multitasking
Additional software supplied:
- !ChangePW to allow users to change their passwords from the
peace and simplicity of the DeskTop.
- !FSfloppy is a program designed to extract files from FileStore
AFS0 format floppy discs to your harddisc. Reads the disc direct, so
not slowed down by the FileStore.
- !FSstat gives you statistics and test options on your FileStore.
- FSTime and FSTimeX, simple ARMcode software to return the
FileServer time. FSTime contains a BST/GMT patch.
- Notify, a friendly 'notify' program written in assembler.
- WarnClose broadcasts a warning message to everybody on the
- And more to come...
All this can be YOURS for only £10! Click here for more
Return to BudgieMgr index
Return to main index
Copyright © 2002 Richard Murray