What it is and what it does
BudgieMgr is an Econet management system designed to make your life easier if you use Econet
servers - FileStore, awServer and Level 4. This software is designed for a system administrator
whether in a commercial or educational environment, or an enthusiast who has networked their
The main application, BudgieMgr, offers you network management facilities including:
In addition to this, there are several additional programs such as !FSfloppy (to read
files from an AFS0 format (FileStore) floppy and save them onto a harddisc), !FSstat
(FileStore statistics), !ChangePW which is a multitasking password changer, and more such
as a 'nicer' command-line based Notify program.
- User configuration editor
- Snoop/Notify users (not available with the AUN (Econet over Ethernet) protocol)
- Import and export user files
- Powerful facilities for creating new user accounts
- Wildcarded search for user account and/or user password
While this software may be downloaded from this website, I would be grateful if you could send
me a little bit of money (care of my friend in Wotton, Glos. - address is in the archives).
The original purchase prices were:
- 10 pounds Sterling (cash, postal orders
- 16 Euros (cash only)
Click here for a verbose features list.
Click here to download BudgieMgr.
Return to the BudgieMgr index
Return to the main index
Copyright © 2002 Richard Murray