DIARY OF A
Part 5 extension
So, you've been asking about the paranoid mutterings about a certain Princess
that the world knew and loved...
I'm sure I've missed a few details, but it all reads like something written
and delivered by Chris Carter. Hell, enter Agent Scully stage left.
- FACT! An engagement ring was found in the car.
- FACT! She was eight/ten weeks pregnant.
- FACT! A marriage between them would have meant that the future
king would have a non-Christian non-white father-in-law.
- FACT! The surviellance camera that could reveal everything just
happened not to be working...
- FACT! Where's the other car?
- FACT! This relationship was public knowledge, and she had been
hounded by the media since her marriage to Charles. Why
run from the paparazzi now?
- FACT! Only one person was autopsied, the driver, who was drunk.
Open and shut, not as if any of us are in a position to
second-guess that. Besides, the Brits have a history of
being xenophobic. A drunk French guy caused the death of
the "People's Princess" - just blame the
French. After all, we kicked their asses at Waterloo, so
that justifies everything.
- FACT! The only survivor happens to have amnesia. He also
happens to have had his tongue removed - for surgical
reasons of course...
If this isn't a put up job - nothing is.
Of course, the paparazzi were there. They're always there like greedy vultures
waiting for a good story. And that is good. No doubt the people that arranged
this little incident loathe the media and their intrusiveness. What
good are a bunch of free-speach hacks anyway? We should all read and believe
a heavily censored media, shouldn't we?
An accident??? Purleeeeeze!
Return to hacker index
Copyright © 1998 Richard Murray
Diary Copyright © 1997 Richard Murray