m (Minor reformatting.)
Latest revision as of 02:03, 17 May 2011
 Bad people do bad things
Bad things, defined as follows (non-exhaustive list):
- Plagarise content for wiki articles.
- Don't bother to check the return flags to see if an error occured.
- Download Microsoft Office from a torrent when OpenOffice is free, legal, and better.
- Break a cute girl's heart.
- Only change their underwear once a week.
- Write x86 code when nobody is looking.
- Aspire to managerial positions.
People who perform bad things (such as the above, and others), will feel the full retribution of karma invading their lives. Symptoms such as:
- Compiles inexplicably fail.
- After a fruitless all-night debugging session, magically everything works, but you'll have a troubled mind for it could just as easily cease working.
- Failure to remember STM/LDM suffixes and punctuation.
- Your computer explodes when you press the power button.
Given the example lists of causes and symptoms above, the solution ought to be obvious...