Webite 1.49 release notes
This release is intended to be a stop-gap. If all goes well, version 1.50
will appear, but we need code and coders!
Please note that you cannot use multiple browser windows if you have the
disc cache configured (it is on by default). Also note that the documentation is
incorrect with regard to mailto configuration.
It is intended that releases from this site can be considered more useful
than Jon Ribben's original release, which was available from
Changes in this version
- The icon bar 'Open URL...' scheme includes wonders such as 'smart URL'
- An icon bar icon is used by default. It includes access to some configuration
elements. Also, HTML files dragged to it will load in the browser.
- Fixes to included HTML documentation.
- Yet more comments in the source files (mainly WebiteSrc).
- Fixed bugs in Image, where it may have attempted to run ChangeFSI etc.
- TermiteEmu properly checks for a DNS resolver module. If one is not found,
URLs are limited to file:// only.
- Support for ANT URL protocol for mailto: URLs.
- New bullet sprites.
Nothing else is relevant for this 'stop gap' edition. For now, please see
the 1.46 and 1.47 release notes if you want more information. It is greatly
hoped that 1.50 can happen soon.
25th March 2002, rebuilt 'module' (binary) and 'CommonWk' (source) so that the
eggtimer links to the new URL at http://www.heyrick.co.uk/assember/sw/webite/